17 marca 2012

Adele - Someone Like You

 G                    
I heard that you're settled down
              Em
That you found a girl
                 C
And you're married now
    G                    
I heard that your dreams came true
                Em
Guess she gave you things
           C
I didn't give to you
     G                           
Old friend why are you so shy
         Em
It ain't like you to hold back
    C
Or hide from life
  D                                     Em                          C
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but
C
I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
     D
I'd hoped you'd see my face
       Em                                            C               
And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over




G                 D                           Em C
Every night I find someone like you
           G                      D         Em C
I wish nothing but the best for you too
          G               D             Em              C
Don't forget me I beg I re-member you said
                      G                      D                                 Em     C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts in-stead
                    G                         D                          Em      C
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Brak komentarzy: